The State Public Works Board Agenda Items application standardizes and automates the Agenda Item submission process. This system allows users to create an Agenda Item and convert it into a Microsoft Word document. Users can then submit the created Agenda Item via email to the assigned Department of Finance Capital Outlay analyst.
There are five different types of Agenda Items:
- Consent Items: Items that follow standard practices relative to capital outlay oversight and real property acquisition functions.
- Bond Items: Items for the purpose of hearing and deciding upon matters related to the issuance of revenue bonds.(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
- Action Items: Items that Board staff identify as sensitive or involving a sensitive project, are not routine, do not follow standard practices, or have outstanding policy issues.(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
- Other Business: Items generally dealing with Board administration and business functions.(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
- Reportables: Items reported to the Board that staff have acted upon pursuant to a duly adopted delegation of authority from the Board.(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)